2010年10月8日 星期五

~happy day~

 One of my friends is John who is kind and a handsome boy. All of us are like to get along with him, I especially. I like to chat with him about everything that bad or good. He always comforts me and encourages me. It is him birthday today which is worth celebrating to him twenty years old, so we decide to help him celebrate. After the class, we went to KTV to sing songs. Of course, it was happy time for us to get together. In the middle of singing, we ordered Happy Birthday Song to sing to him and sent some gifts that we brought to him. John was very surprised and glad . We are all joyful about it. Today is a wonderful day. Maybe I think it is a happy day and also an unforgettable birthday.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Joe:
    I am glad that you had a wonderful gathering with your friends. It seems that your KTV gathering is like a surprise birthday party for John.

    In terms of your blog, I wonder whether you used dictionaries to look up the usage that you were not sure. For example, if you are not sure how to use 'like' correctly, you should look it up in the dictionary. Sometimes, it is not easy for you to find the appropriate word, for example, 'dedicate' a song for someone rather than 'order' a song for someone. In this case, you have to read more English and listen to more English news. I just hope that you treated these blog entries as useful assignments that will help you improve your English if you put an effort to do them.

    回覆刪除