2010年10月8日 星期五

medicine day

Yesterday was a terrible day Because I was sick. I am headache. I did not want to go to school because I was felt pain. I got up early, I tried to drank a lot of water to let my body felt comfortable. After the afternoon, I could not stop the headache. I decide to go to see a doctor, so I didn’t go to the glass after the first class in the afternoon. When I arrived the hospital, the nurse called my name, I came in the doctor’s office. Doctor asked me how did you fell now, I told him I quickly died. The doctor took the medicine to me. When I was got home. I quickly took the medicine. After one hour, I felt comfortable. Next time I would take care myself carefully.

2 則留言:

  1. I am sorry that you were sick; I hope that you feel better now. Living alone here in Hsinchu, you should take care of yourself, which is also one of the tasks that you have to learn to be an adult.

    By the way, you should have paid more attention to your writing. I understand your blog entries, but you made tons of grammatical errors in your blog entries. Your first step is to write complete, error-free sentences.

    回覆刪除