2010年9月30日 星期四

a day

It has been a tiring day for me. I had class all day long. I even didn't have the time to have lunch. The schedule was busy. But on the bright side, I just need to hang in here for another week, and I can go for a vacation later. After class, I decided to go shopping to relax myself. On the way, I saw a dog which is very cute, I'm so like it. I wish I could take both with my dog that I feel so great , but my mom don’t like a dog , She said if you want to take a dog home , You need to promise me that you will take care your school work then I promise my mom. So I can buy the little cute dog someday!

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, Joe:
    I am curious where you are going to for your vacation. How can you have time for your vacation? Do you have a long weekend? Whom will you go with for your vacation?

    I am sorry that you have so many classes on Thursdays, but I am sure that you feel you've learned a lot on Thursdays.

    In terms of pets, I also don't let my kids to raise their own pets. I don't think they are responsible enough to take good care of their dogs or cats.

    Finally, I would like to remind that you should pay attention to the usage of 'like'. Please refer to the free online ESL dictionaries that I recommended and you can find the correct usage from their example entries.

    回覆刪除