2010年9月24日 星期五

oh~~~

Today I feel so bored,so I do somthing stupid things~haha
I got a phonecall from my friends,and my friends want to go shopping in Hsinchu.
I ride a bobo and go to town together.I thought I have bring my key from my door.
when I was go home......the damned things was happened!!!!I forgot to brought my door's key......
I have to find my landlady to open the door.I do this things for 3 hours!!!3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3  got damned!!
oh~~~whatever...I am home now.= ="It is a terrible experience for me. -00-

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, Joe:
    I am sorry what happened to you and I also totally understand what you talked about. However, you should have paid more attention to the style of your writing. Writing is different from conversation in terms of word choice, formality, and sentence structures. I know that it is not easy for you to correct all the grammatical errors at once. Therefore, I just point out one serious error in your blog -- don't use two verbs in one sentence without proper conjunction.

    1. I thought I have bring??
    2. when I was go home??
    3. the dammed things was happened???
    4. forgot to brought???

    回覆刪除
  2. Remember to change your time zone to 'GMT+08:00'. You should also upload a photo of yours to your profile.

    回覆刪除